[Sca-cooks] Stupid cook tricks

Craig Jones drakey at webone.com.au
Sun Jan 1 19:37:06 PST 2006

I've accidentally made a nice cup of Assam Tea.  Warmed the pot first.
W2 scoops for the drinkers, one for the pot. Added the milk then the tea
(because you have to scold the milk) and then reached over and added 2
teaspoons of 'sugar'...

Or what I thought was sugar... Tea with milk and 2 teaspoons of msg is a
delightful experience...

Drakey - still pissing off his fiancée by storing sugar and maldon sea
salt in the same shaped and coloured brown porcelain without labels... I
don’t know what the problem is, I can tell the difference :)

Southern