[Sca-cooks] Any good Lamb recipes?

Fairy Tale Designs avrealtor at prodigy.net
Sun Jan 8 10:27:18 PST 2006

Sounds very interested.  Personalll, I would leave the livers out theough :) Yuck, hate organ meats (ok, it's the idea really  not the taste so much) And good points on the egg and bread mixture, I would have probably ended doing something like if you hadn't stressed the need for being careful.

  -Muiriath

Nick Sasso <grizly at mindspring.com> wrote:
> [...]

I have a great recipe from "Neopolitan Cuisine" (Scully) that is intended
got kid, but I substituted Lamb. It is a braised, stewy thing that I served
over/with a starch. Three separate thickeners, and it was spectacularly
rich and filling. It cooks VERY well in a table top roaster in a few hours.
You can find it webbed with original text, Scully's translation, and my
version .at:

http://franiccolo.home.mindspring.com/carne_de_capretto_in_tegamo_alla_fiore
ntina.html

I prepared it for 170 or so at an event and nothing came back. It converted
several avowed lamb despisers as well. The melded flavors are greater than
the sum of its parts.

Monchalet:
http://franiccolo.home.mindspring.com/monchalet_forme_of_curye.html

niccolo difrancesco