[Sca-cooks] Any good Lamb recipes? also pit cooker

Fairy Tale Designs avrealtor at prodigy.net
Sun Jan 8 18:07:40 PST 2006

Fascinating. Though I don't think I can justify $190 or more for one event unless I bought it for myself.  They are alot less then what I had expected though.  Would be good for war......hmmmm.....

  -Muiriath
Betsy Marshall <betsy at softwareinnovation.com> wrote:
  This might bear investigation- we got one and it does work, and it is
portable! Ker Meagan in Ansteorra

http://www.lacajachina.com/