[Sca-cooks] Bread machine revisited

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Jan 9 19:40:20 PST 2006

At 07:30 PM 1/9/2006, you wrote:

>One of my attempts- following the recipe exactly- had a loaf with a hole
>inside it, big enough to fit my fist in. I know, because I actually fit my
>fist into it- and I do NOT have small hands ;-)
>
>Now, if I could just figure out how to get a little bit of that aeration into
>my whole wheat loaves...

You know, I've had that happen now and again with mine. I don't remember
why though. But what little bread there is, is dense enough to cast pewter
in, I'd bet. :-P

Is it kneading once too often?

'Lainie
"The test of our progress is not whether we add to the abundance of those
who have much. It is whether we provide enough to those who have
little."    ­ Franklin Delano Roosevelt