[Sca-cooks] Tomatoes

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 15:51:29 PST 2006

--- Micheal <dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca> wrote:

>  Been doing research actually into Paella checking out recipes

There is a wonderful article on paella in the Smithsonian
magazine several years ago.  But I can't remember which year,
or find my copy.  You probably can find out in which issue by
using the Reader's Guide to Periodical Literature.

Do you have this book?:

March, Lourdes
  El libro de la paella y de arroces.  Madrid : Alianza, 1985.
ISBN 8420638617

Also, in the Oxford Companion to Food, they say there is a
similar recipe to paella in the Book of Sent Souvi.

Good luck on your research!

Huette