[Sca-cooks] Tomatoes( was Philip)

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 14:32:46 PST 2006

I sent a list of resources for you about Paella, but you haven't commented or even acknowledged my
post.

But if it is tomatoes that are more important to you then this
article is imperitive for you to read:

"Sixteenth Century Italian and Spanish Tomato References" by Johnnae llyn Lewis, Helewyse de
Birkestad, and Brighid ni Chiarain.

You can find this in Stefan's Florilegium Archive.

http://www.florilegium.org/

It was written by three of the most respected cooks in the SCA, two of whom are Laurels, and the
other should be in my opinion.

Huette