[Sca-cooks] Bread machine revisited

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jan 12 22:16:30 PST 2006

Phlip commented:

 >> Now, if I could just figure out how to get a little bit of that
 >> aeration into my whole wheat loaves...
 >
 > You know, I've had that happen now and again with mine. I don't
 > remember why though. But what little bread there is, is dense enough
 > to cast pewter in, I'd bet. :-P
 >
 > Is it kneading once too often?
 >
 > 'Lainie

Don't know. Kneads it twice.

Pewter casting...now there's an idea... ;-)
<<<

Reminds me of casting in cuttlefish bone. I think I'll stick with my
soapstone. I can get 200 or more casts from that, which is about 197
more than you can usually get from cuttlefish bone or bread. :-)

casting-msg      (152K)  4/25/05    Casting pewter and other metals.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CRAFTS/casting-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas