[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP: Classics Revisited...

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sat Jan 14 07:04:52 PST 2006

On Jan 14, 2006, at 8:50 AM, Patrick Levesque wrote:

> Well, it would be better with the URL, wouldn’t't it???
>
> http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/shining.html
>
> Sorry about that!!!
>
> :-)

Well, that's pretty evil, isn't it?

All the more so because I actually installed Windows Media Player to
view it (VLC and mplayer both scoffed derisively and muttered
something rude about ridiculously paranoid proprietary codecs that
are no better than the Open Source ones, and gave me audio only... I
hate streaming media...).

Am I the only person in the world who actually liked the made-for-TV
miniseries version of "The Shining"? I mean, since it was made by
someone who read the book before embarking on the production?

Adamantius

eat cake!"
"Confessions", 1782

Holt, 07/29/04