[Sca-cooks] Re: Pork shank 2

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Jan 18 08:29:45 PST 2006

> What we've been trained is right for pork since childhood is based
> upon the imperative to avoid trichinosis. That's all she wrote. This
> is so much the case that there are people who become alarmed if the
> cooked pork displays even a sign of juice, and why, out of all the
> meats we commonly eat, it is [marginally] second only to turkey in
> the variety of sauces traditionally associated with it. They tend to
> be necessary.

oh. I thought they were just GOOD with it.

-- Jadwiga, who never met a European sauce she didn't like on pork, but
admits her education is not Ras-quality diverse.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on
imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand."
	-- Harry S. Truman