[Sca-cooks] Cooking with Kids

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jan 19 19:34:27 PST 2006

Molli Rose asked:
> No...not as a main ingredient! As in...introducing children to period
> cooking and working in an event kitchen.

Oh. Too bad.

I do have this file:
goat-msg          (22K)  4/17/05    Period goat dishes. Cooking goat.
Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/goat-msg.html

> A few years ago someone from this list forwarded me a very nice
> article
> called "Bored? Period Cooking For the Next Generation!"  The author's
> information isn't in the file. We would like to publish it in the
> Pages'
> newsletter and give proper recognition.

This article sounds like it could be interesting. Could you send me a
copy of this article? And if someone does know who the author is,
could you send me that info and any contact info you might have?
Perhaps that would make a good article for the Florilegium and I
might e able to get permission to use it.

Along the same lines, these two files are in the CHILDREN section of
the Florilegium:
p-cook-child-msg  (15K)  7/14/04    Period cooking for children.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHILDREN/p-cook-child-msg.html
p-rcipes-chld-art (17K)  6/ 1/05    Recipes from Mistress Christianna
MacGrain’s
                                       pamphlet on period dishes for
child cooks.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHILDREN/p-rcipes-chld-art.html