[Sca-cooks] cold-cereal-and-juice breakfast

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Jan 20 04:27:02 PST 2006

No, I am sorry, but actually there are examples in cookbooks
of recipes or instructions that dictate or suggest how cold cereal and milk
should be served. Check out any number of juvenile cookbooks.
Check out more modern cookbooks that talk about health and
balanced diets. Also check out the "breakfast" cookbooks.
There are printed instructios/recipes for cold cereal mixes, what to
add to cold cereal (decorate with bananas, etc.), benefits of low
fat milk versus whole milk etc. These all can be found in modern cookbooks.
Cold cereal and milk can be found in cookbooks,

Johnnae
still very behind in e-mails