[Sca-cooks] Cooking with Kids

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 24 08:46:27 PST 2006

Oh. Thank you.  That would be "The Accomplisht Childe".  Yves just got a
copy from me to use portions of for Penfeathers.  I am looking forward
to being able to put all of this stuff up on the web.  It is unlike me
to get excited about technology (electronic technology, anyway), but I
am really excited about the new capabilities I'm going to have with all
this stuff. Weee!
Christianna

No, sorry I meant "your" cookbook. The one you've published for kids?

Molli