[Sca-cooks] Jousting from snowmobiles, was: OT: Weather in Oertha

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Jan 25 07:07:03 PST 2006

It's actually quite possible, and a lot of fun.  Takes a two-person team,
the way we did it.  One person drives, and the other one fires the
snowballs.
--Maire, from Artemisia, who knows that mowing your grass in January is just
*wrong*  Grass is supposed to be dead and brown, this time of year! ;-D