[Sca-cooks] Jousting from snowmobiles, was: OT: Weather in Oertha

Robert Downie rdownie at mts.net
Wed Jan 25 09:26:45 PST 2006

Sue Clemenger wrote:

>It's actually quite possible, and a lot of fun.  Takes a two-person team,
>the way we did it.  One person drives, and the other one fires the
>snowballs.
>--Maire, from Artemisia, who knows that mowing your grass in January is just
>*wrong*  Grass is supposed to be dead and brown, this time of year! ;-D

Hee, hee... we just saw a comedian, Joey Elias,  at our local comedy
club who suggested that very activity (except with the original lances
as opposed to the snowballs) as an alternative winter olympics sport to
liven things up a little: the guy that finishes in second place has no
head - makes the medal ceremony interesting..."hmm, lets just put it in
your pocket..."

We even picked up his CD, "I Like Soup"... does that count as food
content? ;-)
Faerisa