[Sca-cooks] Fwd: FW: Mongol foodways

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jul 3 22:38:15 PDT 2006

OK, folks,  Paul just checked with Mary Isin, whom he considers to be
THE definitive expert on the topic. Perry's al-Baghdadi was a
translation of the original recipes- these recipes are, in fact
additional to the basic al-Baghdadi by Sirvani, so the recipes are in
fact period, and different, from those in Perry's translation of
al-Baghdadi.