[Sca-cooks] should I post?

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Fri Jul 14 11:22:00 PDT 2006

>But I'm beginning to feel that either a) I'm boring y'all or b) I've
>offended y'all...
>should I post this-- it's mostly my process of working out my recipes,
>and my partially worked out menu?

Please, pretty please post. The more detail the better.  Planning for
feasts is one of the best parts of this list.  I've been trying to
learn about Spanish food, and truly look forward to this discussion.

Compared to Oreos, Reindeer, air mattresses, and some of the other
stuff this list talks about, I don't know why you should hesitate.
The list always fun and worthwhile, but the more on topic stuff the
better.

Ranvaig