[Sca-cooks] should I post?

Stephanie Ross hlaislinn at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 14 11:52:50 PDT 2006

Oh, I see how you are! Being a spoon tease and then blaming it on us,
acting like we don't want your recipes....*wink* *smirk*  One of the shires
in my Kingdom does a Caribbean themed event every year, so I am always
interested in Spanish food. Hopefully we haven't offended YOU somehow. You
know how we are on this list, 10 second attention spans mostly because we
get easily distracted by all the good smells whafting from each other's
kitchens!

~Aislinn~
Et si omnes ego non.

<<I've got some stuff that I'd like to discuss about an upcoming feast
with a Spanish theme.
But I'm beginning to feel that either a) I'm boring y'all or b) I've
offended y'all...
should I post this-- it's mostly my process of working out my recipes,
and my partially worked out menu?

--
-- Jadwiga >>

"The care of human life and happiness and not their destruction is the
first and only legitimate object of good government." --Thomas Jefferson to
Maryland Republicans, 1809.