[Sca-cooks] native Georgia produce

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 07:29:24 PDT 2006

On 7/15/06, Daniel  Phelps <phelpsd at gate.net> wrote:
> I seem to recall reading an article a while back about Georgia artisan
> cheeses.  Does that ring a bell for anyone?

Greetings,

You are most likely thinking about Sweet Grass Dairy:
http://www.sweetgrassdairy.com/

We do indeed have some lovely artisan cheeses here in Georgia, but the
above one was featured on an episode of Good Eats - therefore has much
more exposure and is what you are prly remembering.

I had an opportunity to go tour the Dairy recently, but was unable to
go. My current "delicate condition" prohibits me eating unpastureized
cheese and I did not want to torture myself so.

But hopefully in the future.....

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva
Barony of the South Downs