[Sca-cooks] Items of Possible Interest

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sun Jul 16 18:01:19 PDT 2006

At 09:05 AM 7/15/2006, you wrote:
>Pina coladas at Pennsic?  You should drop by the Western encampment and
>   ask Sir Geoffrey Scott about this.  He has a blender powered by a
> garden mower engine. It's been a popular item at war parties for a year or so.
>
>   Cordelia Toser

I thought the booze whacker was banished? Alail said something about it
earlier this weekend (I just got home from An Tir Coronation) and everyone
agreed that a two-stroke engine has no place at a camping event...

Of course, the only blender drink that I like is a margarita. Given the
choice, I'd much rather have ouzo.

'Lainie