[Sca-cooks] Here you will find great potters...

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 03:09:06 PDT 2006

I don't know the plans of the others, but the last Midrealm event Hroar will be at
will be "A Simple Day" in Sternfeld [Franklin, IN].  He will be at Pennsic.  And then
he moves here with me in Caid just before Labor Day.  After that, he will be living
in Caid and going to Caidan events and probably Western, AnTiran and Atenveltan wars
and going to Pennsic.  We are working on a webpage but it isn't done yet.  Hopefully
it will be before he moves.  When it is, I will post the address here.

Although all three of these potters are in the same household, they don't always
merchant together, but the costs of merchanting have risen due to new requirements
that the Coopers have issued this year.  They are sharing space this year and hopefully
in years to come to help lower the individual costs.  In union, there is thrift.

Huette