[Sca-cooks] cooking pots

Cat Dancer pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Tue Jul 18 14:58:58 PDT 2006

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006, Sharon Gordon wrote:

> If you could have just one pot/pan to cook with, which would you choose so you could make the most foods that you like?

Once upon a time I had only a frying pan, a saucepan, and a pasta pot to
cook with, and I may be imagining the pasta pot. More of a problem was
having only a pancake turner as a cooking implement, and no real kitchen
knives or measuring tools. But if I had to have only one pot/pan, I'd say
a cast-iron dutch oven would be the most flexible to me.

Margaret FitzWilliam