[Sca-cooks] First cookbooks....

Cat Dancer pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Tue Jul 18 15:03:18 PDT 2006

The first cookbook I personally ever owned, that I remember? Mom gave me
an almost complete copy of the BHG one in the ring binder.

The first one I remember cooking out of was Mom's copy of the Betty
Crocker Picture Cookbook, which now resides on my cookbook shelves. I
think it was the brownie recipe. Which may have been the only recipe I
actually made from that cookbook.

My first period cookery text...hmm. First real book, I bought myself a
copy of Curye on Inglysch. Couldn't tell you what my first printout was.
;-)

Margaret FitzWilliam
Northshield