[Sca-cooks] Pooey, they cancelled

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 19 19:55:31 PDT 2006

Christianna commented:
  <<< Yup, I'm gonna have to now.  I know the bundt cake contest is
long over
by now, but I still think it sounds like a good idea. >>>

My wife and I ducked into a thrift store on a trip recently and she
decided she wanted the bundt pan there. Non-stick, I think. $1.97.

Anyway, I suspect a bundt cake is well out of period, probably 20th
Century. But does anyone have any good recipes for these pans? She
has baked very few, if any, cakes before, so I'd like to be able to
give her some good, simple, foolproof? recipes.

<<< I'll just have to
wait until my next trip into South Georgia to pick up some muscadine
jelly and mayhaw syrup.  Yum! >>>

I assume that muscadine is a grape jelly?  What is "mayhaw" syrup?

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas