[Sca-cooks] Dude, like what's up with the power?

Stephanie Ross hlaislinn at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 20 13:26:10 PDT 2006

> You cannot compare Russian peasants to
> medieval surf peasants.

Now you've gone and done it. I'll be thinking about non-armigerous
coastal Caidans and Westerners all day... totally, doodette...

Adamantius, with computer operating with sickening cheerfulness in an
otherwise almost complete local power outage for the past four days...

Oh man, my tummy hurts from laughing so hard. I guess you can tell I
misspelled that, huh *blush*. Serf, it was supposed to be serf!!  I reread
and edited it three times too ::sigh::. NYC is having power outages still?
For four days? I thought Niagara Falls produced enough energy for the whole
east coast and then some. Is the electric company just messing with people
because it can? Wouldn't be the first time. Enron doesn't own your power
company, does it?

~Aislinn~
scrambling for the rock

"The care of human life and happiness and not their destruction is the
first and only legitimate object of good government." --Thomas Jefferson to
Maryland Republicans, 1809.