[Sca-cooks] First cookbooks....

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Jul 20 19:01:56 PDT 2006

Speaking as someone who has a few cookbooks
around the house, I'd recommend using the OP/used
book market and one of the search engines like--
http://www.bookfinder.com/
http://www.addall.com/ or http://used.addall.com/
http://www.abebooks.com/
or even try http://bibliomania.net/Search.html

I don't generally find cookbooks of interest on EBAY.
I do however find things through searching on Bookfinder.

Johnnae