[Sca-cooks] First cookbooks....

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 20 20:30:00 PDT 2006

Suppose it was copied from Jared's, or his from yours?  I first read his
badly-photocopied copy in 1980.  Thank heaven most of that material has been
webbed since then, that copy has nearly perished by now of course.  But this
was my first exposure to medieval recipes in medieval English and I was
hooked!

Selene