[Sca-cooks] FW: [SCA-Herbalist] Cooking contest

King's Taste Productions kingstaste at comcast.net
Sat Jul 22 08:32:28 PDT 2006

Well, I'm ineligible, but I am lined up now to be a judge.  Looks like
it could be really fun!
Christianna

Hmmm. An SCA-Cooks team? :-)

Only one chief, er, chef, though. So that might be difficult to
arrange with this list.

However, I just made my airline reservations for Pennsic earlier this
evening, so it looks like I will be there. The rules do imply that
large teams are allowed, so not everyone on the team has to be an
expert. I'd be interested in joining a team of folks from this list
if some of you are thinking about putting together teams.

Stefan