[Sca-cooks] Pakistan

Stephanie Ross hlaislinn at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 24 07:22:22 PDT 2006

Ranvaig wrote:
<<The Nimatnama Manuscript Of The Sultans Of Mandu Book By Norah M
Titley ISBN 041535059X.

It's a pretty book, it has a facimaly of manuscript in B&W at the
back (reading from the back like the original), many wonderful
illuminations in color, and the translated recipes. The recipe
section is around 100 pages, and It costs over $100, so you might
want to ILL it, like I did. >>

Thank you for the ISBN. Amazon didn't find it any other way. I will indeed
ILL it. The recipes will go into my period cooking binder, and the
illustrations will be added to my medieval Persian costuming research. Have
you cooked anything out of it yet?

~Aislinn~
Et si omnes ego non.

"The care of human life and happiness and not their destruction is the
first and only legitimate object of good government." --Thomas Jefferson to
Maryland Republicans, 1809.