[Sca-cooks] sour beer question

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jul 27 01:19:38 PDT 2006

Margaret FitzWilliam asked:
  <<< I have in my garage a case and a half of what was intended to
be braggot
and is instead a rather miserable failure. [Note that it is not *my*
miserable failure--I am in no way a brewer.] >>>

Hmmm. You could just take it to Pennsic.  *Someone* will likely drink
it there. Especially if you just quietly leave the bottles near one
of the big parties. :-)

Quest-f-Scotch-art (12K) 6/19/05    “Quest for Scotch – A Pennsic Tale”
                                       by Philippa Ferraria.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PENNSIC/Quest-f-Scotch-art.html

<<< ...or should I just pour it all out and
recycle the bottles to some brewer of my acquaintance? >>>

I'm looking forward to seeing the answers you get.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com