[Sca-cooks] Pennsic question

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Sat Jul 29 08:13:44 PDT 2006

The Coopers own the land but they do not run Pennsic. There is a Committee
that does that which is run by SCA folk. To my knowledge, because Pennsic
has gotten so big, the Coopers have pretty much made their land exclusively
for Pennsic for those two weeks. As for being greedy, I don't think that
those individuals that state that really know what it takes to run a
campground and the costs that it entails, especially for such a big event.
De