[Sca-cooks] Dessert board

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jul 30 06:44:44 PDT 2006

Definitely "trifle," Stefan.  "Truffles," as in the chocolate candy, would
no doubt melt in the heat, and sound less refreshing that something with
seasonal fruit, anyways.  There are puddings and desserts out there that use
layers of light sponge cake and berries and creme sauce, or a sort of fresh,
cold "pudding" made from bread and berries and a bit of sugar.  At this hour
of the morning, I lack the brain cells to remember the exact names for these
dishes, though....
--Maire