[Sca-cooks] Cooking contest

Linda Peterson mirhaxa at morktorn.com
Mon Jul 31 11:00:46 PDT 2006

I don't think you're wrong in your feeling about the relative merits of
the fighters. The actual simile is more a relationship between the tourney
fighter and the War Leader (rather than the melee fighter). The feast cook
has more in common with the War leader. The rest of us are cannon fodder
and scullions.  ;)

Mirhaxa
   mirhaxa at morktorn.com