[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Weather

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Jul 31 11:29:31 PDT 2006

I told someone two weeks ago my predictions

overall, lovely weather.
 two days of high heat, but at least one very cold evening/night.
scattered storms in pre war, but nothing too serious
rain in war week, with one serious storm, unfortunately right about packing
time.

i am still waiting to see how accurate that one is.

at least it looks like the high heat THIS week is gonna break....
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
http://fabricdragon.livejournal.com/

Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

Before you leave the house: hat, water, medication if needed