[Sca-cooks] whisk

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 5 22:37:52 PDT 2006

Aislinn asked:
<<< Does anyone know if whisks are period and if there are any extant
examples?
Internet searches are bringing up nothing for me. >>>

Good question. I think horsehair strainers and such were often used
to get a similar result as we often use whisks for.

However, I finally found this in the dairy-prod-msg file in the
Florilegium: