[Sca-cooks] Fwd: FW: Mongol foodways

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 5 22:49:38 PDT 2006

<<< Yeah, Urtatim...what she said! ;o)
--Maire, looking to cook next March.... >>>

Wow. That's a long time before you're going to cook again.  I've
heard of some unusual diets, but this one is rather unusual. However,
here is a file with some evidence that eating raw fruits and
vegetables was a period practice, although I don't have any evidence
that anyone did it for eight months. :-)

raw-fruit-vg-msg  (14K) 12/21/04    Evidence that raw fruits and
vegetables were
                                        eaten in period.

Uh, that Florilegium guy.