[Sca-cooks] Sugars

Tom Vincent tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 11:27:22 PDT 2006

Here's a great summary of the various types of sugar:

http://www.foodsubs.com/Sweeten.html

I also love a good coffee sugar for the exotic look it gives a dish
when sprinkled on top.

There's a new variety called GemSugar -- that is sugar colored with
herbs -- which sounds intriguing.

Sort of like all the salt varieties that were introduced a few years
ago (red, black, every variety of sea salt, etc.).

Duriel