[Sca-cooks] should I post?

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 14 11:36:27 PDT 2006

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise wrote:
>   Ladies & Gents, I've got some stuff that I'd like to discuss about an
>   upcoming feast with a Spanish theme. But I'm beginning to feel that
>   either a) I'm boring y'all or b) I've offended y'all... should I post
>   this-- it's mostly my process of working out my recipes, and my
>   partially worked out menu?

I must have missed something - and i always read this list.
Rhetorical Question: When did anyone suggest you not post? (no need
to answer)

PLEASE post about your process - i always learn something new from
how other people do it.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita