[Sca-cooks] First cookbooks....

Kerri Martinsen kerrimart at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 18 05:29:23 PDT 2006

My best memory is of a 1950s version of Betty Crocker.  The page with butterscotch brownies is covered in butterscotch brownie batter.  I told my mom that I get the cookbook when she dies.  I've been telling her this since I was 14 yrs old.

The one Restoration Hardware sells is the wrong version.  I can tell by the butterscotch brownie page. (Guess what I loved to bake as a kid?)

Vitha