[Sca-cooks] First cookbooks....

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 05:48:40 PDT 2006

First cookbook I ever owned all by myself ... (don't laugh) Firefox.

First cookbook I ever cooked from ... no clue ... I must have been around
seven or eight, and for me those years are somewhat ... fuzzy.

First SCA cookbook ... "A Year of Good Taste" ... publication from the Loch
Salan Cooks Guild.  Still have it in fact and the recipie for cabbage rolls
is wonderful, though I could never get the hang of "Armored Turnips"

First "period" cookbook ... Digbys, though I did get a copy of "Fabulous
Feasts" just to see what all the hubbub was.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.