[Sca-cooks] Pooey, they cancelled

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Jul 18 11:14:49 PDT 2006

well, darn!
{{{{HUGS}}}}
now go write them a nice note thanking them for the offer, and asking if the
new cook would like some of your notes (with appropriate credit, of course)
that way you maybe still get the good PR
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...