[Sca-cooks] feat gear, was cookbooks, and Most versatile cooking pot?

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Jul 18 12:09:47 PDT 2006

what type of kitchen? ah.. that depends.  you see we usually rent someplace, and the kitchen facilities vary *widely* from professional chef worthy  to "get me a propane cooker for Gds sake."

the translated texts are written much like cookbooks from my family. they assume that you know the "usual method" and they are just filling in the details.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
http://fabricdragon.livejournal.com/

Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I am a Virgo, I worry. You don't drink enough water, either.