[Sca-cooks] Margaritaville, was Items of Possible Interest

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Jul 19 09:09:06 PDT 2006

No, no difference.
a "slushie" is a regional term for a frozen drink.   its a "brand name" that
competes with "slurpees"
both basically mean flavoring, usually sugar, water, frozen to a just able
to be poured into a glass and drunk consistancy.

when i was first introduced to Frozen 'ritas i decided they were
a. the next best thing to air conditioning
b. my favorite way to get salt
c. an adult "slurpee"

i will have everything except the blender, and i will try to get a
blender......
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
http://fabricdragon.livejournal.com/

Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I am a Virgo, I worry. You don't drink enough water, either.