[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP: Surf Silliness was Re: zakuskas

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 20 09:17:13 PDT 2006

> On Jul 20, 2006, at 10:47 AM, Stephanie Ross wrote:
>

>> You cannot compare Russian peasants to
>> medieval surf peasants.
>>

> Now you've gone and done it. I'll be thinking about non-armigerous
> coastal Caidans and Westerners all day... totally, doodette...

There will probably be a lot less of those after this weekend...
Lyondemere Anniversary is Saturday, that's the Barony that starts where
Malibu ends and runs down to Long Beach, including most the the famous
Surf Spots in LA.  The event is also very well attended and is known for
its LONG LONG courts with a lot of awards.  Remind me to bring my parasol.

For truly it is said, The Also Surf Who Sand And Wade.

Fer Sooth,
Selene [An Altavia Girl, gag me with a mace!]