[Sca-cooks] spell checks was Dude, like what's up with the power?

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Fri Jul 21 09:39:13 PDT 2006

as someone who has eye hand co-ordination issues, and a mild LD i rarely
catch those transposition errors.....
but i am sorry i missed the lady thanking the "genitals"
poor thing, she must have been so embarrassed.

Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
http://fabricdragon.livejournal.com/

Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

Before you leave the house: hat, water, medication if needed