[Sca-cooks] Covers was Re: Dude,

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 22 05:29:56 PDT 2006

Cealian announced:

have to clean the floor again, can`t bring coffee to the machine if your all
going to write stuff like this.

Malkin offers

I used to work for an Archaeologist who had a similar ... erm ...
opportunity.  After he fried several keyboards in rapid succession (no I do
NOT know if butter was involved) his bride bought him a plastic cover that
was pliable enough to allow successful typing, but kept liquid from entering
the delicate electronics.

In seriously advanced cases, I might also recommend a dropcloth.  They are
inexpensive, and if coffee stains one ... another can be purchased for less
than the cost of a cup of really good coffee.

Cheers

Malkin

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.