[Sca-cooks] OT - Conversion question

Dan Brewer danqualman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 15:53:23 PDT 2006

It the tire is a 4X8 or 4 X 10 the pressure should be 30 psig.
As far as the tanks go you will need to get them pressure tested before
filling.  I always exchange my tanks .  This way I know that I will have a
tank that has been pressure tested and have a good valve. Now the rest of
your welding outfit is suspect.  The diaphragms in the regulators need to be
replaced periodically.  The hoses will be shot. So just cut the ends off and
toss them.  Harbor freight sells new hose for a fair price.  The regulators
need to checked out by a repair station that has the equipment to repair
them.

Dan in Auburn.

Be safe in what you do.