[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Question

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Fri Jul 28 17:34:24 PDT 2006

i havent noticed it being that fringe elementy.....
i mean you get some, sure.. but  the majority of folks on site were medieval
or renn dressed........

first week you do get a bit more .uh. slacker garb, you know.. just arrived
at camp and threw on the T tunic stuff, but not even that much.
ok, ok, you DO get the hordes of fantasy belly dancers, but it tends to go
up in proportion to the thermometer....
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
http://fabricdragon.livejournal.com/

Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

Before you leave the house: hat, water, medication if needed