[Sca-cooks] Cooking contest

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri Jul 28 17:54:04 PDT 2006

In a message dated 7/28/2006 7:23:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
countgunthar at hotmail.com writes:

<<That's funny because I was told one of the things that was  keeping me
from becoming a Laurel is because I don't enter A&S. I'm a  very good
A&S cooking judge and can teach others how to do a good A&S  entry,
but I just hate doing it myself. I still feel that my version of  A&S is
to create a period feast with documentation and it be enjoyed by  the
populace.>>

Oh, I heard the same kind of stuff around, here, too.  I totally agree  with
your version of A&S, and it worked for me, not that I ever expected to  get a
Laurel, and I still don't really think I deserve it.

Of course, I also hear "You have to be apprenticed to get a Laurel"  and I
never did that either.

Brangwayna