[Sca-cooks] Cooking contest

Patrick Levesque petruvoda at videotron.ca
Fri Jul 28 18:53:47 PDT 2006

Not to mention the completely period gratuitous showing off which, if I
interpret things correctly, must probably have been a considerable part of
the competition between stewards and cooks :-)

Seriously, to do a truly honest A&S cooking competition, whole feasts in
different groups should be evaluated over the course of an entire year or
season. Of course, this gives an advantage to those whose turn comes last,
but hey, nothing's perfect.

Petru