[Sca-cooks] Dessert board

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Jul 29 08:48:17 PDT 2006

Stefan li Rous wrote:
> Why use just plain whipped cream for this? The period "snow" is nicer
> is nicer, in my opinion.

Whipped creme beaten intensely stiff and kept on ice and in coolers will
hold up for a number of hours in intense heat.
I don't see any mentions that "snow" keeps as well.

Maybe we should hold a "global warming" or isn't the summer too hot
discussion about what works and doesn't work
in this heat. Michigan is headed for records next week and I know the
west has been suffering for weeks already.

Johnnae